Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 4-6 |
A nutritious watermelon drink with tiny chunks of watermelon served in milk. Easy, healthy drink to beat the heat as well as to give an instant boost of energy.
- 1 water melon of around 1.5 - 2 kilos
- 1.5 litre full cream milk
- 4-5 tbsp sugar - adjust as per your taste
- 1 tsp sabza/basil seeds - soaked in 1/2 cup water
Directions & How to
- Cut the water melon into quarters and chop it finely into tiny pieces, removing as many seeds as possible.
- Take chopped melon in a large bowl, add sugar in it and leave it to dissolve for 10-12 minutes.
- Pour in the chilled milk and soaked basil/sabza seeds. Stir well and refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Pour in serving glasses and serve chilled.