Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-12 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Veg noodles… an all time favourite with kids…pretty easy to prepare..just boil the noodles and toss it in stir fried veggies, season with soy and vinegar.
- 500 grams - egg noodles or veg noodles
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots - cut into thin strips
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper - cut into thin strip
- 1 small cabbage - finely shredded
- 5-6 florets of broccoli- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 8-10 garlic flakes - chopped finely
- 1 tsp light soya suace
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Few pinch of mono sodium glutamate/ ajinomoto - optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Boil the noodles in enough water till done. Drain it in a colander. Give a quick wash with cold water. Pour in a tbsp of oil, mix and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a big wok, add garlic and fry till it changes colour. Add onions and fry till it turns little soft.
- Mix in all the veggies and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce and ajinomoto/mono sodium glutamate (if using). Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in boiled noodles and toss it well. Cook it for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot.