Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Be the first to review Views: 514
Sweet crepes..a delicious thin crepes, very easy and quick recipe…pair it up with the savoury crepes and enjoy a lovely sweet and savoury crepes combo on your weekend morning…
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- A pinch of salt
- Sugar to taste - 3 tbsp or more or less as your preference
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and whisk well to a smooth thin runny batter.
- Heat a non stick pan, pour 1 tsp of oil/ghee. Pour a laddle full of batter, swirl the pan and spread it to a round crepe.
- Fry it using a little oil/ghee on a medium flame till nice golden, flip and cook the other side too.
- In the same way cook more crepes with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot.