Spicy Chicken Spinach Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
A delicious spicy chicken spinach filling..can be used in various recipes like bread balls, grilled sandwiches, parathas enchiladas and parathas envelopes too.
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok, add onion ginger garlic paste and saute it till onions turns soft.
- Mix spinach and chicken and stir well.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well and saute it on low flame for 8-10 minutes or till it turns completely dry.
- Let it cool completely before using.