Quick Paneer Jalfrezi
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 5 |
Tasty and quick paneer jalfrezi that can be done in minutes. Easy and a good dish for a quick fix dinner.
- 200 gms Paneer - cut into cubes
- 1 large onion
- 1 large capsicum
- 1 large and firm tomato
- 2-3 green chillies - chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ¼ each cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt as per taste
- 1 ½ tbsp oil
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Cut onion and capsicum into equal size cubes. Cut the tomato, remove the inner pulp and cut the outer firm part into cubes. Don’t throw away the pulp. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a kadhai. Add cumin seeds when it splutter add onions, capsicum and tomato pulp. Sauté it for a minute, add chopped chillies, all the masala powders, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and the tomato sauce. Mix it well. Now add the cubed tomatoes, stir and cook for one more minute.
- Add salt, check the seasonings once, add paneer cubes. Stir it well. Sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with the fresh coriander leaves.