Total Time: Preparation Time: 4-5 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Potato balls is a quick way to turn your any aloo ki sabzi into a tasty snack.
- 1 cup leftover aloo ki sabzi
- 1 slice of bread or more (to absorb excess moisture from the sabzi)
- Oil to deep fry
For the Batter
- 2/3rd gram flour (besan )
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- Take the leftover aloo sabzi in a big bowl. Break the bread in bits and add to the sabzi. Mix all the bread well with a flat wooden spoon into it.
- Make 8-10 smooth balls of aloo mixture.
- Add enough water to gram flour to make a smooth dropping consistency batter. Beat it lightly.
- Add all the other ingredients of batter into it and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip each ball into the batter to coat well. Deep fry till golden.
- Serve with tomato sauce.