The heavenly delicious, spicy green or hari chutney…this accompaniment doesnt not need any introduction…its a must have chutney with almost all the Indian snacks….prepared in almost every household with slight variations in the ingredients used. Here’s my mother-in-laws recipe of hot and spicy green chutney.
- 100 grams coriander leaves
- 50 grams mint leaves
- 8-10 green chillies - increase or decrease as per your taste
- 5-6 garlic flakes - peeled
- 2 pieces of pickled lemon
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp pepper corns
- 1 black cardamom
- Black salt to taste
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer grinder and grind it to a smooth paste using as little water as possible.
- Transfer to a bowl. Enjoy it with your favourite snacks.
- This chutney stays good in the refrigerator for around a week.