Anjeer Date Balls
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 8-10 |
Another beautiful and delicious way to enjoy dates. Like all other dates recipe Anjeer date balls too is a quick and easy, no cooking recipe…
- 1 cup dates - use nice soft dates
- 3 tbsp anjeer/dried figs - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp each chironji and chopped cashewnuts
- 1 tsp melted butter
Directions & How to
- De-seed the dates, mash them.
- Mix in anjeer, chironji,kaju/cashew and melted butter.
- Knead it well and shape into little roundels.