Quick Keema Bites
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Quick keema bites is an easy and quick dish, goes well with tea and can be served as a starter as well.
- 500 g minced meat (mutton or beef)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 heaped tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 2-3 lemon’s juice
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup roasted gram flour
- Oil to deep fry
Directions & How to
- Wash the minced meat and leave in a strainer till all the water is drained.
- Put the meat and all the ingredients (except gram flour) in a food processor and grind for about 2-3 minutes. You do not have to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer to a glass bowl and add gram flour. Knead the mince very well.
- Shape the mince in small bite size balls and deep fry them on medium heat till they are crispy.
- Serve with your favourite chutney.