Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Pineapple mojito…a very refreshing drink to enjoy in hot summers…using pineapple syrup makes it the easiest mojito recipe …enjoy the quick and easy pineapple mojito .
- 4 tbsp pineapple syrup or pineapple squash - you can use Monin's or any other available brand.
- 2 lemon - remove the seeds and cut into thin slices
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 400 ml soda water
- A cup of ice cubes
Directions & How to
- Take 2 glasses. Pour around 2 tbsp of pineapple syrup in each glass.
- Put 5-6 mint leaves, few lemon slices in each of the glass and mash or muddle it well with a spoon.
- Fill half the glass with ice cubes and pour in the soda water and fill up the glasses.
- Serve chilled.