Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Gobi 65 or crisp fried cauliflower…a delicious fried snack….cauliflower cut into florets, marinated, then dipped in a spiced batter and fried till perfection….can be served as a starter to any meal or as a snack…
- 500 grams cauliflower - cut into small florets
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Juice of half a lime
- Oil for frying
For the batter
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of red food colour
Directions & How to
- Take cauliflower florets in a bowl. Sprinkle red chilli powder and lemon juice on it. Toss well. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients listed to make the batter, mix well and make a smooth and thick batter by adding require amount of water.
- Dip the florets in the batter, coat well and deep fry in hot oil on medium heat till golden and crispy. Remove on absorbent paper. * Dont over crowd the pan and fry in small batches.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce or mint chutney.