Creamy Chicken Curry
Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 20 -25 mins Servings: 4 |
Creamy Chicken Curry is a chicken curry with creamy base. The delicious recipe will definitely be discussed among your friends long after your party.
- ½ kg chicken – cut into medium size pieces
- ½ cup yoghurt – well beaten
- 1 small onion- sliced
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 7-8 garlic flakes chopped finely
- 2 inch piece ginger chopped finely
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp chicken masala
- 1 ½ tsp tandoori chicken masala
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup water
- 4 tbsp oil
- ½ bunch fresh coriander leaves with the stems
Directions & How to
- Mix tandoori masala with 1 tbsp of yoghurt and little salt. Marinate chicken in it for ½ an hour.
- Take the bunch of coriander leaves, separate the leaves from the stems and chop stems finely. You can use the leaves for garnishing.
- Heat oil in a pan, add marinated chicken and fry it for around 2 -3 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- To the same oil add chopped garlic, ginger, green chillies, stems of coriander leaves and fry it for a minute. Add onions fry till it browns.
- Add fried chicken, chilli powder, chicken masala powder, salt and the remaining yoghurt. Stir and add around ½ cup of water and cook it covered for 4-5 minutes
- Now mix in the cream and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves.