Cheesy Ginger Toast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Total reviews: 2 Views: 311
Hot, crisp, and cheesy ginger toast. This quick and scrumptious toast will complement any Italian meal. Do try this easy and delicious ginger toast and give us your feed back on it.
- 1 baguette - about 1 feet long
- 4 -5 tbsp butter- at room temperature
- 1/2 inch piece ginger - finely grated or minced
- 3/4 - 1 cup grated mozarella cheese
- Oregano - optional
Directions & How to
- Preheat the over at 200o C.
- In a small bowl mix together minced ginger and butter.
- Slice the baguette into 3/4" thick pieces.
- Spread the butter generously and evenly on each slice.
- Top it with generous amount of cheese, as much cheesy as you want.
- Place the slices on a baking rack/ tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200o C for around 6-8 minutes or till cheese melts and it turns golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with oregano and tomato ketchup.