Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Virgin mojito…a very delicious and popular mocktail with lemon and mint….one of the yummiest thirst quencher…pretty easy to make and appealing to your eyes…prepare a glass and refresh yourself from this summer heat.
- 2 lemons - remove the seeds and cut into thin slices
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- A pinch of salt - optional
- 400 ml soda water
- A cup of ice cubes
Directions & How to
- Take 2 glasses. Pour around 1 to 1.5 tbsp of lemon juice in each glass.
- Put 5-6 mint leaves, few lemon slices, sugar and a little salt (if using) in each glass and mash or muddle it well with a spoon.
- Fill half the glass with ice cubes and pour in the soda water and fill up the glasses.
- Serve chilled.