Chilli Garlic Chicken Noodles
Total Time: Preparation Time: 20-25 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Chilli garlic chicken noodles.. spicy and yummy chicken noodles…a pretty easy recipe to follow…boiled noodles tossed with vegetables and boiled chicken and seasoned with Chinese sauces.
- 500-600 grams - egg noodles or veg noodles
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 8-10 garlic flakes - chopped finely
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 carrots - cut into thin strips
- 1 red and yellow bell pepper - cut into thin strip
- 1/2 small cabbage - finely shredded
- 5-6 florets of broccoli- finely chopped - optional
- 1 tbsp light soya suace
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Few pinch of mono sodium glutamate/ ajinomoto - optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Boil the noodles in enough water till done. Drain it in a colander. Give a quick wash with cold water. Pour in a tbsp of oil, mix and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a big wok, add garlic, red chilli flakes and fry till it changes colour. Add onions and fry till it turns little soft.
- Add shredded chicken, 1 tsp soya sauce and red chilli sauce and saute well for around 2 minutes.
- Mix in all the veggies and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add vinegar, remaining soya sauce, tomato sauce and ajinomoto/mono sodium glutamate (if using). Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in boiled noodles and toss it well. Cook it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot.