Chatpate Mirch Pakore
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 8-10 |
Chatpate mirch pakore..hot and spicy mirchi or long green chillies pakoras…a treat for spicy food lovers…pair it with nice adrak wali chai and relish it in the rainy weather.
- 8-10 long green chillies
- 1 cup gram flour/besan
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 lemon
- A handful chopped coriander leaves
- Chat masala to sprinkle
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- Take gramflour, salt and chilli powder in a mixing bowl. Add enough water to make a thick batter of smooth consistency.
- Dip the chillies in the batter, coat well and deep fry till half done. Remove on absorbent paper.
- Cut each chilli into 2-3 pieces. Coat the cut edges once again with the batter and deep fry it till golden and crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper. Transfer this fried pakoras to a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle chat masala, coriander leaves and lemon juice. Toss it well for few seconds.
- Serve with green chutney and tomato sauce.