Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Khus mojito….khus or vetiver is a fragrant cooling herb… its a very popular summer cooling drink with lots of health benefits…so here’s a very refreshing and beautiful mojito made with this healthy khus syrup…
- 2 tbsp khus syrup
- 1 lemon - remove the seeds and cut into thin slices
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- A pinch of salt or black salt - optional
- 400 ml sprite
- A cup of ice cubes
Directions & How to
- Take 2 glasses. Pour around 1tsp of lemon juice in each glass.
- Put 5-6 mint leaves, few lemon slices, a little salt in each glass and mash or muddle it well with a spoon.
- Pour around 1 or 1.5 tbsp of khus syrup, fill half the glass with ice cubes and pour in sprite and fill up the glasses.
- Serve chilled.