A delicious milkshake prepared with vanilla custard powder…chopped nuts and grated apple adds to the taste and gives the extra crunch to this lip smacking shake…its sure to be enjoyed by all…please do try our custard milkshake and send us your feedback on it.
- 1.5 ltr milk
- 4-5 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 1 red apple - peeled and grated
- Sugar to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Directions & How to
- Take 1/2 ltr milk in a thick bottomed pan, add the custard powder, whisk it well, once custard dissolves completely mix in sugar and cook it on medium heat, stirring continuously, till it thickens.
- Once done remove from heat and let it cool.
- In a blender, blend this cooked custard with remaining 1 ltr of chilled milk, add sugar as per your taste and blend it till smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add grated apple, mix well and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Pour in serving glasses, garnish with chopped nuts and serve chilled.