Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Total reviews: 2 Views: 841
Cucumber sharbat or kheere ki sharbat is a very refreshing and thirst quenching drink for hot summer evening. A very simple drink where cucumber is finely grated and mixed in cold water along with sugar.
- 2 medium size cucumber or1 cup finely grated cucumber
- 1 cup chilled water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3-4 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
- Few drops of rose water
Directions & How to
- Grate the cucumber with a fine grater. It should come roughly upto 1 cup after grating.
- Take the grated cucumber in a large mixing bowl, mix sugar into it and let it dissolve completely.
- Add water, crushed ice and rose water and mix well.
- Transfer to serving glasses.
- Serve chilled.