Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2 |
Watermelon mojito…a beautiful and colourful thirst quenching mojito…a delicious summer drink to refreshen the lively spirit in you.
- 2 lemons - remove the seeds and cut into thin slices
- 100 ml water melon juice
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 400 ml soda water
- A cup of ice cubes
- 1/4 cup watermelon seeded and diced or cut into small cubes.
Directions & How to
- Take 2 glasses.
- Put few water melon cubes, 5-6 mint leaves, few lemon slices, sugar and a little salt (if using) in each glass and mash or muddle it well with a spoon.
- Pour 50 ml of watermelon juice, and fill half the glass with ice cubes and pour in the soda water and fill up the glasses.
- Serve chilled.
- Note - To prepare watermelon juice you can either extract it in a juice extractor or just blend the watermelon in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine mesh sieve.