Total Time: Preparation Time: 4 mins Cooking Time: 3 mins Servings: 2 |
Stuffed Omlette is Quick and filling breakfast for your weekends. It’s quick, yummy, filling and healthy!! Try it and leave your feedback and pics.
- 2 eggs
- 1 small green bell pepper - thin sliced (or cubes, if you like it that way)
- 1/2 onion - thin sliced
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions & How to
- In a large bowl, take the eggs and whisk it well.
- Add chopped onions, bell pepper, salt, and red chilli powder.
- Whisk well once again.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan, pour the eggs and spread into round omlette.
- Cook it covered on low flame for about 1 minute.
- Put the sliced cheese over it and fold it into half.
- Cook for another 30 seconds and serve it hot