Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2-3 |
Strawberry medley…a lip smacking and yummy drink, with a medley of thick yoghurt, vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries.
- 1/2 cup strawberries - hulled
- 1/2 cup thick yoghurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Blanched and chopped pistachios for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Take the yoghurt in a bowl, add sugar and cardamom powder and whisk it well. Let it chill for 1-2 hours.
- Roughly puree the strawberries along with 1 tbsp of honey.
- Take milk and vanilla ice cream in a blender and blend it well till smooth.
- To serve take serving glasses and first pour around 2-3 tbsp of yoghurt , top it up with around 2 tbsp of pureed strawberry.
- Fill the glass with prepared ice cream shake and garnish it with chopped pistachios.
- Serve immediately.