Stir Fried Veggies
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Stir fried veggies..its best to use in making white sauce pasta. It can be prepared ahead and refrigerated. While cooking pasta just prepare the white sauce and mix in the stir fried veggies along with boiled pasta and toss it well.
- 12-15 flakes garlic - finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 onion - sliced
- 1 no. chicken breast - cut into tiny bite sized pieces - optional
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 5-6 broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup mushrooms - cut into quarters
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic and chilli flakes. Fry till garlic changes colour.Add onions and saute for a minute.
- If using chicken, then add it now and stir fry it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the chopped veggies, toss well and saute it on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano.