Spinach Chicken Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 4 |
A mild spicy spinach chicken filling…another yummy filling for club sandwiches and bread rolls.
- 1 cup blanched and chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup grated cheese - optional
- 5-6 flakes of garlic - finely chopped
- 1 medium onion - finely chopped
- 2 green chillies - finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and fry till it changes color, add onion and saute it for a minute.
- Mix spinach and chicken and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Season it with pepper powder, cumin powder, oregano and salt.
- Let it cool before using.