Spicy Chicken Rolls
Total Time: Preparation Time: 20-25 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 5 |
Total reviews: 2 Views: 1,129
Hot and spicy chicken rolls. Small bits of boneless chicken cooked in spices and chillies, and rolled in rumali roti. Simple yet delicious rolls.. a yummy treat for spicy food lovers.
- 5-6 rumali rotis
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 onion - sliced
For the filling
- 250 grams chicken breast - cut into very small bite size pieces
- 1 large capsicum - chopped
- 1.1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1.1/2 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1.1/2 tbsp finely chopped green chillies - lessen the amount if you want it less spicy
- 1.1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a wok, add chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies, fry till it changes colour.
- Add chicken and saute it for a minute. Add vinegar and saute it for 5-6 minutes.
- Add capsicum, salt, chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder. Mix well and cook it covered for 5 minutes.
- When done, let it cool.
- After it cools down, mix the sliced onion and shredded cabbage into it.
- Take a rumali roti, spread mayonnaise in the centre and place around 3 tbsp of the filling vertically. Drizzle a little mustard sauce . Bring the top and bottom edges of the roti over the filling and roll the roti sidewards into a tight roll.
- Serve immediately with tomato or red chilli sauce.