Shimla Mirch Pakora
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Shimla mirch pakora or capsicum fritters, a yummy and easy spicy snack to enjoy with your evening tea…capsicum cut in rings and dipped in gram flour batter and fried till crisp…it tastes extremely tasty.
- 2 medium sized capsicum/shimla mirch
- 3-4 tbsp gram flour/besan
- 3-4 tbsp rice flour/ chawal ka aata
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp corainder powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as required
Directions & How to
- Wash and cut capsicum into thin slices.
- Take all the other ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it to a smooth batter using required amount of water. Add water little by little and make a thick batter of flowing consistency.
- Dip the capsicum rings in the batter and fry it in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Do not over crowd the pan while frying, fry it in small batches for better results.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.