Click image to view picture gallery
Preparation Time: 15-20 mins
Cooking Time: 10-15 mins
Servings: 4-6 |
Shahi Kabab will be loved by your family and it is easy as its made with readily available items in your kitchen.
- 500 gm fine minced mutton
- 1 tbsp. peanut
- 1 tbsp. chironji/ cudphanuts
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 12-15 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. garam masala powder
- 1 tsp. red chilli powder
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 large very fine chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. dry mixed herbs (optional)
- 1 egg beaten
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- In a grinder, add peanut, coconut, chironji/cudphanuts, garlic and vinegar and grind to a fine paste.
- Take minced meat in large glass bowl; add the ground paste, garam masala, chilli and cumin powder, chopped onion, green chilli, coriander, mixed herbs and salt.
- Mix it very well with your hands and keep aside for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- When ready to fry add beaten egg to the minced meat and make round 15-18 kebabs.
- Heat oil in nonstick pan; add the kebabs and shallow fry till brown and crispy.
- Squeeze lemon and serve with your choice of chutney.
More similar recipes
Leave a comment below if you liked the recipe