Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4 |
Be the first to review Views: 384
Rajma sukka … nutritious dry preparation of rajma, rajma sauteed in onions and seasoned with some spices, a good change from regular rajma masala. Add this as one of your side dish in your meal and enjoy with parathas or roti.
- 2 cups boiled Rajma - take care not to over cook it, we want it cooked till just soft and not mushy.
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 1 green capsicum - cut in thin strips
- 1 tomato - finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies - chopped
- 3-4 flakes of garlic - chpped
- 1 tsp ginger - finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp kasuri methi
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Fresh coriander and mint leaves for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and let it crackle, add chopped ginger and garlic fry for a minute.
- Add chopped onion and cook it for a minute or just till it turns little soft.
- Mix in chopped chilies, capsicum n tomatoes and saute for a minute or two.
- Season with salt, pepper, coriander powder and garam masala powder.
- Add in rajma, mix well and stir fry it for 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle crushed kasuri methi and lemon juice. Serve hot garnished with coriander and mint leaves.