Pepper Chicken Filling
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-12 mins Servings: 4 |
Pepper chicken filling…a delicious spicy chicken filling for rolls and sandwiches.
- 500 grams boneless chicken - cut into little chunks
- 3 onions - sliced
- 2 capsicums - chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2-3 sprigs curry leaves
- 3-4 green chillies - finely chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Heat oil, add half of the chopped onion and curry leaves. Saute for a minute.
- Add chopped chillies, minced ginger and garlic, stir well and saute for another minute.
- Add chicken, all the spices, vinegar and cook well for 3-4 minutes.
- Now mix remaining onion, capsicum and cabbage. Toss well and cook for a minute or two.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.