Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 15-20 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Paneer tikka…a very popular north Indian recipe…one of the best vegetarian tikkas ever…can be served as a starter or as a snack too…and is one of the best option for vegetarian barbecue.
500 grams paneer/cottage cheese - cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup hung yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp tandoori masala - optional
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
Directions & How to
- Combine all the ingredients listed for marination in a bowl. Blend it well and prepare the marinade.
- Add paneer cubes and mix well. Cover the bowl, refrigerate it and leave it to marinate for 6-8 hours, preferably over night.
- Cook it in electric tandoor or charcoal grill till done. You can even fry it in a frying pan or grill pan using little oil.
- Serve hot with fresh salad and green chutney.