Paneer Spring Onion Pulao
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Paneer spring onion pulao..a healthy and delicious pulao using cottage cheese, bell pepper and spring onion. Its pretty colourful as well flavourful. A quick to do recipe, you can even use your leftover rice to make this delicious dish.
- 3 cups long grain basmati rice - boiled and cooled
- 200 grams cottage cheese/paneer- cut into tiny bit sized pieces
- 6-8 garlic flakes - finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum - finely chopped
- 250 grams spring onions
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp oil
Directions & How to
- Wash the spring onion and chop the white part and also the green part and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic and fry till golden. Add white part of the onion and saute for a minute.
- Add paneer and finely chopped red capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Aad vinegar and salt, stir once.
- Add rice along with the greens of spring onion and toss it well.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.