Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 6-8 |
Paneer pakoras…another delicious pakora, easy and quick to make, a great snack to have with your evening tea…can be served as a starter to any meal too…
- 250 grams paneer/cottage cheese - cut int cubes
- 3-4 tbsp gram flour/besan
- 3-4 tbsp rice flour/ chawal ka aata
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp corainder powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Water as required
Directions & How to
- Take all the ingredients except paneer, oil and water in a mixing bowl and mix it to a smooth batter using required amount of water. Add water little by little and thick make a batter.
- Dip the paneer cubes in the batter and fry it in hot oil till golden and crispy.
- Do not over crowd the pan while frying, fry it a little at a time or in small batches for better results.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.