Paneer Green Onion Cheese Toast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: 8-10 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Hot and crisp paneer green onion cheese toast…a quick and easy recipe to make this scrumptious toasts.
- 1 baguette - about 1 feet long
- 2-3 tbsp butter- at room temperature
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled cottage cheese/paneer
- 1/4 cup spring onion's greens
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated mozarella cheese
- Oregano or dried mixed herbs
Directions & How to
- Preheat the over at 200o C.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise and butter.
- Slice the baguette into 3/4" thick pieces.
- Spread the butter mayo mix generously and evenly on each slice.
- Top each slice with crumbled paneer and spring onion's greens.
- Sprinkle dried mixed herbs on it.
- Top it with generous amount of cheese, as much cheesy as you want.
- Place the slices on a baking rack/ tray and bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for around 6-8 minutes or till cheese melts and it turns golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with oregano and tomato ketchup.