Hot And Spicy Maggi
Total Time: Preparation Time: 8-10 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4 |
Be the first to review Views: 346
Hot and spicy maggi is a great evening snack in winters.
- 2 packets of Maggi noodles (you can use any available brands like Indomie or Smith and Jones or any other)
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 medium capsicum chopped
- 3-4 no green chillies (you can lessen the amount of chili if you don’t want it too spicy)
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- ¼ red pepper powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups water
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped.
Directions & How to
- Heat oil In a pan, put chopped onions, tomatoes and capsicum together and sauté it for 2-3 minutes or till it becomes a little soft.
- Add chopped green chilies and ginger garlic paste and cook it further for around 3 minutes.
- Add all the spices, salt and also the seasoning that comes with the noodles.
- Add water and let it come to a boil.
- Add noodles and half of coriander leaves and cook it till done. Don’t dry up all the water. This dish tastes better when there is a little liquid left in it.
- Garnish with remaining coriander leaves and serve hot.