Herb Fried Chicken Breast
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 2-4 |
Total reviews: 1 Views: 111
Chicken breasts marinated in a wonderful blend of sauces and spices and fried till perfection. Serve the herb fried chicken breast with fresh crunchy veggies and a nice dip.
- 2 chicken breast pieces
- 1tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp grape vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 tbsp mix dried herbs - oregano, parsley, basil, terragon
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper corns
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Few slices of cucumber, baby corn, tomatoes and fresh lettuce or salad leaves for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Wash and pat dry the chicken breast. Make deep incisions on it at equal gaps.
- In a small bowl combine together worcestershire sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, herbs, cayenne pepper, crushed pepper corns, ginger powder, garlic powder and salt. Mix it well and leave it to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub this mixture well over the breast and also between the cuts and leave it to marinate for 4-5 hours or preferably over night in the refrigerator.
- While cooking dab some cornflour on both the sides of the breast and either grill it or pan fry it in a little olive oil till done. If grilling baste the breast with little olive oil.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh lettuce, cucumbers, baby corns or veggies of your choice and any cheesy dip or dressing.