Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 8-10 |
Fruity dates…have used cocktail fruits or tinned fruits to prepare this yumm fruity dates…nutritious as well tasty.
- 1 cup dates - use nice soft dates
- 1/4 cup cocktail fruits/tinned fruit tin
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Colourful sprinkles for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Drain the excess syrup from the fruits. Chop it very finely and leave in a strainer for a while so that any remaining extra liquid may drain off.
- De-seed the dates and mash them.
- Mix in chopped fruits and knead it well. If the mixture is too sticky use melted butter to grease it. Shape into balls. Coat with some colourful sprinkles.