Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Hilsa fish though with lots of bones, still is one of the tasty fish. Here’s a very simple and yummy recipe of fried hilsa. Enjoy…
- 1/2 kg Hilsa fish - Ilish fish - small sized
- Oil to shallow fry - preferably coconut oil or you can use any refined oil
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chilli paste
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Salt as per taste
Directions & How to
- Cut and clean the fish, make little slits on both the sides and soak it in a little salt water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade and marinate the fish for 10-15 minutes.
- Shallow fry it on non stick pan till done and crisp.
- Serve hot.