Fried Chicken Chukka
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 5-10 mins Servings: 6 |
Fried chicken chukka is a kerala style dish. Yummy, spicy, crispy and super easy to make. You can just go on and on hogging this.
- 250-300 grams chicken breasts - cut into small chunks or bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp corn flour
- Juice of a lime
- 3-4 tbsp of bread crumbs
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
Directions & How to
- Take the chicken pieces on a plate and sprinkle chilli powder, pepper powder, cumin and coriander powder, corn flour, salt and lemon juice on it. Mix well and keep aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over it and mix it again nicely.
- Now deep fry them in hot oil in small batches till done and crispy.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.