Total Time: Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 10 mins Servings: 4 |
Simple yet very tasty, egg burgers are a good option for a breakfast on a lazy morning, or if you want to fix up a quick fix meal after having a tired day..its not only easy and quick to make but also a very filling light meal.
- 4 burger buns
- 4 eggs
- Few slices of tomatoes
- Few slices of onions
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 no. cheese slices
- Few lettuce or salad leaves
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a frying pan, break a egg and fry it till done. (You can fry the egg from both the sides or just keep it like sunny side up.) Season it with salt and pepper. Fry rest of the eggs in the same way.
- Cut the burger bun in halves and lightly toast them. ( just fry on both the sides in a frying pan, you may use little butter if you wish to.)
- Take the bottom or base of the bun, spread a little mayonnaise, place few lettuce or salad leaves and place a cheese slice over it.
- Place a fried egg on top and arrange few onion and tomato rings or slices on it.
- If you wish spread a little more mayonnaise over it and cover with the top part of the bun.
- Follow the same with the rest of the buns.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.