Coconut Chutney -2
Total Time: Preparation Time: 5-10 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 4 |
A quick and easy recipe of coconut chutney…serve it with any south Indian delicacy.
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 inch piece ginger - roughly chopped
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp bengal gram/channe ki dal
- 2-3 sprig curry leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
Directions & How to
- Heat oil in a small pan, add curry leaves and bengal gram and fry for a minute or two.
- Mix it with all the other ingredients in a mixer and grind it to a smooth chutney.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with south Indian delicacies.