Cashew Banana Milkshake
Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 2-4 |
Cashew banana milkshake…with all the goodness of cashewnuts and bananas in a smoothie, its a lip smacking health booster shake especially for kids and very beneficial for pregnant ladies too.
- 500 ml chilled milk
- 2 big bananas
- 1/4 cup cashewnuts
- 4-5 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- A handful of crushed cashewnuts for garnishing
Directions & How to
- Grind 1/4 cup cashewnut using required amount of milk to a very smooth and sliky paste.
- Freeze the banana for 2-3 hours if possible. Peel and chop it into small pieces.
- In a blender take milk, sugar, cashewnut paste and bananas and blend it till smooth.
- Put ice cubes and blend it again till the ice cubes crushes and blends well into a smoothie.
- Transfer it to serving glasses and sprinkle a little crushed cahsews over it.
- Serve immediately.