Total Time: Preparation Time: 10-15 mins Cooking Time: 45 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Bread pudding is a easy and delicious baked dessert. Serve it warm or cold, it just tastes yummm.
- 4 slices bread - 2 days old
- 3 eggs
- 1.1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp custard powder vanilla flavour
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Handful of raisins
- Handful of cashews - roughly chopped
Directions & How to
- Preheat the oven to 220' c.
- Cut the edges of each bread slice and cut it into halves.
- Arrange them in a baking dish, each slice over lapping the other. Sprinkle raisins and cashews over it.
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, a pinch of salt, custard powder, cinnamon powder, and vanilla essence. Beat until well mixed. Pour over bread, and lightly press the bread in the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 - 50 minutes.
- Serve it hot or cold.