Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: 10-15 mins Servings: 4-6 |
Bread balls…a easy and great snack for kids and adults…serve it with your evening tea or as an iftar item for ramdan. Its a quick, easy and no fuss to prepare fried snack.
- 8-10 bread slices
- 1.5 cup cooked corn spinach filling
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- A bowl of water
- Oil for deep frying
Directions & How to
- Mix the grated cheese in the cron spinach filling and keep aside.
- Cut the edges of the bread. Soak the whole bread slice in the water for around 10-20 seconds, remove and gently press it between your palms and squeeze out the extra water.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the centre and carefully fold it into round shape or a ball. Take care to cover up all the filling.
- Repeat the same with rest of the bread slices.
- Deep fry the prepared bread balls in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketchup.