Total Time: Preparation Time: 15-20 mins Cooking Time: mins Servings: 4 |
Almond milkshake, another great tasting and delectable shake full of nutrition and health benefits. Enjoy this rich and creamy milkshake to beat off the heat.
- 1 ltr chilled milk
- 1/2-3/4 cup- almonds
- 6-8 tbsp sugar - adjust sugar as per your taste
- Around 1/2 cup milk to grind the almonds
Directions & How to
- Soak almonds in enough water for 6-7 hours. Alternatively you can even blanch it.
- Peel and grind it to a smooth paste using required amount of milk. Take care to grind it into a very fine paste, for better results strain the ground paste through a fine sieve or muslin cloth and use the extract for making shake.
- Put the ground almond paste, sugar and chilled milk in a blender and blend it well on high speed.
- Transfer it to a container. Cover and refrigerate for around 2-3 hours or more.
- Pour in serving glasses and serve chilled.